Lowongan Kerja Tahun 2013 - Loker Semarang (Jawa Tengah) September 2013 Bank QNB Kesawan paling baru terkini diseluruh indonesia dan dikota besar seperti Bengkulu, Jakarta, Jawa Tengah, Kalimantan Selatan dan Sumatera Utara dan kota lainnya diseluruh indonesia. Silahkan Cermati Loker Semarang (Jawa Tengah) September 2013 Bank QNB Kesawan Sekarang yaitu :
Qatar National Bank (QNB Group) was established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank. QNB Group has steadily grown to be the largest bank in the Middle East and North Africa Region and is by far the leading financial institution in the country with a market share exceeding 45% of banking sector assets.
QNB Group has witnessed rapid international expansion in the past few years and operates in 24 countries around the world through its network, subsidiaries and associate companies employing about 8,500 staff, along with a network of 383 branches and offices.
QNB Group is among the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A+), Moody’s (Aa3), Fitch (A+), and Capital Intelligence (AA-). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialized financial publications.
Based on the Group’s continuous strong performance and the expanding international presence, the bank is currently ranked as the most valuable brand in the MENA region, with a world ranking of 114 from 189 in 2011.
About QNB Kesawan
Established in 1913 under the name of NC Chungwa Shangyeh (The Chinese Trading Company Limited) was only a piece of our long time journey serving Indonesia. In the present day, 100 years after that, the sprit is never changed. PT Bank QNB Kesawan has continuality growing rapidly as we are aiming to be an icon* in Indonesia that grows together with our stakeholder.
Its not only a vision, it’s an obsession to drive for success. We simply will continue or long exciting journey together, and to make the dream come true, we invite YOU to be part of our passionate journey ahead.
*in terms of technology enabled convenience and simplicity of processes.
Priority Banking Relationship Manager
Semarang (Jawa Tengah)
Semarang (Jawa Tengah)
- To be responsible for growth and profitability of Related Portfolio with the main objective to increase/grow market share and eventually to maximize shareholder value in line with Company Strategy while maintaining sound credit quality.
- To achieve growth in relationship portfolio in line with the strategic and annual operating plans.
- Maximize the return from Each Relationship – Cross selling of QNBK Products & Services.
- Identified and solved possible occurred problem to related unit.
- Increase the profile of the Bank in the business sector.
- Ensure a customer oriented service approach is adopted at all times.
- Ensure the risks are properly assessed and controlled.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major, with at least 2 years as Priority Banking Relationship Manager with proven sales achievement track record.
- Preferably posses some knowledge in basic banking products and wealth management.
- Good communication skill, enjoy building constructive business relation & negotiation.
- Good self confidence, strong capability in both of proposal writing and presentation.
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written) is a must.
- Holding WAPERD & AAJI certification will be a plus point
- Good interpersonal skill, customer focus oriented, while in the same time showing high standard for performance excellence, team work, and integrity.
- Good command in computer skills.
- Willing to be based in Semarang.
We invite you to join us in our rewarding and challenging journey together.
Member can easily apply by clicking Quick Apply button below.
To know us better, please visit:
Sumber Resmi Pekerjaan Lainnya di Jawa Tengah | Skips ADS